Some places connected to Colin MacGregor Stevens’ family, past and present:
STEVEN / STEVENS –
- Brechin, Angus, Scotland (east coast)
- Brooklyn, New York, USA
- St. Catharines, Ontario, Canada
- Kinloch Rannoch, Perthshire, Scotland
- Paisley, (where Glasgow’s airport is located), Scotland
- Chippawa, Upper Canada (Ontario), Canada
- Niagara-on-the-Lake, Ontario, Canada
- Likely Sutherland County in North-Western Scotland
- Isle of Muck on West Coast in the Inner Hebrides
- East lake Ainslie, Cape Breton, Nova Scotia, Canada.
- Switzerland or Southern Germany
- Bucks County, Pennsylvania, USA
- To Canada in 1800. They were “Pennsylvania Dutch” (a corruption of the word “Deutsch” meaning German) Jordan area, Ontario, Canada.
- Jordan area, between St. Catharines and Hamilton, Ontario.
- Toronto, Upper Canada (Ontario), Canada.
- London, England
- Windsor area, Ontario, Canada