I love to photograph aircraft, especially military types. I have a special fondness for the older warbirds. Some shots are static, on the ground, whereas others are of the aircraft in motion. I have thousands of photos of aircraft and will post more here.
As I have time to select and process them, I shall add photos from air museums etc. Aircraft will include Mosquito, Spitfire, P-47, P-51B, P-51D, Harvards, B-25, B-17, Bearcat, FW-190 etc.
I APOLOGIZE THAT I HAVE TECHNICAL PROBLEMS WITH GALLERIES AND HAVE TO CHANGE TO A NEW TYPE.
- ABBOTSFORD AIR SHOWS, Abbotsford, British Columbia, Canada
- AIR SHOWS AT PAINE FIELD, Mukilteo , Washington, USA
- BOUNDARY BAY AIR SHOWS, Delta, British Columbia, Canada
- HILLSBORO AIR SHOW, near Portland, Oregon, USA
AIRCRAFT IN MUSEUMS
- FLYING HERITAGE COLLECTION, Mukilteo, WA, USA
- BOMBER COMMAND MUSEUM, Nation, Alberta, Canada (photos to come)
- RAF MUSEUM, Hendon, England (photos to come)
- CANADA AVIATION MUSEUM, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada (photos to come)